LLNP 3 BLOG

Friday, December 08, 2006

Hanan



My name is Hanan Rahal. I was born in Beirut, the capital of Lebanon. I came from Lebanon three months ago due to the war. It was very hard to leave my family behind, especially my daughter, her name is Roxanne. She started school in October. She is in Year 9. She loves Australian music. She likes dancing and swimming. She would love to have a car but she is too young. She is looking forward to coming to Australia soon.
I have a degree in Early Childhood. I worked as a teacher for six years teaching children between 5 to 6 years old. I missed my children, my family and my daughter a lot.

At the moment I am learning English at TAFE in Kogarah. I enjoy learning English because English is the international language in the world and I can use it in Lebanon, too
If you would like to know more about Lebanon you can go to this website.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon