LLNP 3 BLOG

Monday, December 04, 2006

Alison




My name is Alison. I come from China. I have been in Australia for four years. I like Australia but I feel homesick sometimes. I think that it is very hard to live in Australia without speaking the language, so I need to work hard to learn English well.
I am a mechanic engineer. I spent four years studying at Tianjin University. When I finished university I changed my mind and decided to study fashion design. A few years later I graduated as a fashion designer. I worked in the Fashion Stage Clothes Company for five years in China. I was very successful in this new career. Not only I learnt about fashion, but also about music, different cultures and people. During these years I was very busy. I never had time for a day off. I worked seven days a week, more than ten hours a day. I enjoyed my job a lot.
I have been studying English for two years. This is a real challenge for me because English is not easy and it takes time to learn it well. Although sometimes I feel very frustrated, I am determined to succeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home