LLNP 3 BLOG

Wednesday, December 06, 2006



My name is Bella. I come from China. I have been in Australia for nearly one year. Before migrating to this country, I had been working in both financial and accounting fields for more than ten years.

I like travelling so I have been to a few Asian countries and visitied the most famous places in China. During the tours, meeting people from different backgrounds broadened my view of the world. Now that I am living in Australia, in a multicultural society, I have the opportinity to experience this process first hand.

I would like to continue travelling around the world. I would like to visit the States and Europe. This is my next goal.

After settling down here, I strongly realise my English is not enough for me to cope with living. Although I have been studying English since I was a high school student, my language skill still has a big gap with local speakers. Therefore, the best way to improve the language level is getting back school for intensive English training. It is supposed my classmates hold the same motivation. Hopefully all of us make progress by studying hard and extensive communication.

Good luck in your future, everybody!